You Are Invited
SEPTLA Fall Meeting 2022
Thursday, November 10
Princeton Theological Seminary, in person and online
- 10:00-10:30 Refreshments (optional)
- 10:30-10:40 Welcome and introductions
- 10:40-12:40 Program: Controlled Digital Lending
- Featured speaker: Michelle Wu
- See president’s message in fall newsletter for program description and resources
- 12:40-1:20 Lunch (gratis)
- 1:20-2:00 Atla update
- Presenter: Christine Fruin of Atla
- 2:00-2:30 Interest Group meetings
- Cataloging and Metadata Interest Group
- Research Services Interest Group
- 2:30-2:40 Break
- 2:40-3:15 Business meeting
- 3:15-3:45 Tour of Wright Library (optional)
Please RSVP online by Tuesday, November 1 if attending in person, or by Monday, November 7 if attending virtually. If needed, you can update your response after submitting it, but if you change your status from virtual to on-site after November 1, please email email@example.com and be aware that lunch might not be available.
Online attendees will receive the Zoom link via email the day before the event.
On-site attendees should park in the lot next to the library. Use “25 Library Place” as the address for GPS. From Library Place, turn onto Armstrong Place; at the stop sign, turn right into the parking lot. The meeting will be held in the Theron Assembly Room. Enter the library building through the front entrance; turn left and proceed to the Theron Room straight ahead. There you can pick up a parking pass for the day.