You Are Invited
SEPTLA Spring 2022 Meeting
Monday, April 25, 2022
Lancaster Theological Seminary Library
In Person and Online
Please RSVP Here (yes, no, or maybe)
- Held in person at Lancaster Theological Seminary and simultaneously online via Zoom
- Welcome and Registration will begin at 10:00 a.m.
- Programs will begin at 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch will be provided by SEPTLA
- Activities will conclude before 3:00 p.m.; a schedule is forthcoming
The continuing education program will start with a talk on the topic of how institutions are confronting their historical past with slavery and how libraries are involved and affected, especially in terms of what libraries are doing to help affect change for the positive health of their parent institutions. The talk will be followed by a mediated conversation where attendees are invited to contribute their own narratives about their parent institutions.